Jen Reed Product – PERSONAL and LIMITED USE Commercial License
© Libracorn Corporation (Jen Reed)
All rights reserved.
These printable(s) or digital file(s) you have received were created by Jen Reed.
The graphic files contained in this zip file are the product and copyright of Jen Reed.
PERSONAL USE TERMS
Including any sample images, anything in this set may be used for personal use in your own design projects. These graphics may be altered for personal use including changing colors,
sizing, cutting, etc. for your scrapbook pages (either digital or paper).
Designs created using these graphics may be submitted to magazines, contests, and internet galleries with proper credit given to Jen Reed, as well as a link to the site you purchased
this kit from.
You may print a hard copy of content to be used for personal scrapbooking pages/projects.
You may use my products for use in a Scrap For Others (S4O) or a Scrap For Hire (S4H) business.
You may use my products for design in your PERSONAL blog or PERSONAL website. You may NOT distribute the design template you create.
The purchaser is the sole licensed party permitted to use the content of the purchased product. Any additional persons who wish to use the content must purchase a licensed copy of the product
The contents of my products are NOT to be redistributed or shared in any form.
* You may not re-sell or offer them as your own creations.
* You may not create derivative works from my products and distribute them. This includes distributing any form of work created using my products such as layout templates, quick pages,
blog skins, website design templates and any form of commercial product.
* You may not alter these images for sale and claim them as your own.
* You may not use my products for any commercial website.
* You may not share the contents of Jen Reed’s products (paid or freebie) with any other person or group – public or private.
LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE TERMS FOR OVERLAYS, TEMPLATES, TOOLS and BRUSHES
The following terms pertain to small business owners only who run a business from within their home without other employees. They do NOT apply to businesses that mass produce commercial products. Reproduction of any images for the purpose of mass production requires additional EXTENDED licensing. Your finished product must not be produced by a 3rd party company.
LIMITED Commercial Use applies towards my overlays, templates, design tools and brushes. These terms do NOT apply towards my finished products. Those product types are only sold with a PERSONAL LICENSE.
You can create derivative designs using these files but are NOT licensed to redistribute them in their original format or use them to create Commercial Use products.
You may use, copy and modify these files for your own small business use according to these terms:
* You may design *derivative work* that you will personally sell or profit via sales to individuals.
* You may not sell my products as-is without any MODIFICATION to them.
* You may not use the files for design work that will be turned over to another company or individual with the intention that the other company or individual will resell or license the derivative work.
* This LIMITED USE Commercial License does NOT extend to publishing companies (scrapbook or otherwise) or major merchandising.
* This is NOT a CU4CU license. The LIMITED USE license does not permit you to use my product to create products that you sell with a commercial license.
It’s OK to use these files for the following commercial purposes:
- Digital Scrapbook Designs
- Web Design Projects
- Graphic Design Projects
- S4H / S4O Scrapbooking
- Printed or digital invitations, cards, stationary, tags, party decorations, cupcake toppers etc.
- Heat transfers, jewelry, magnets, stickers, embroidery etc.
- Etsy Shop banners
- Any personal use
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
These files are considered a design tool NOT a final product. They are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page.
The material is granted to you “AS IS” with no guarantees.
If you run into any problems with any of my products, please feel free to contact me.
Have fun scrapping, and thanks for supporting my designs!